Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Lust List

Such a busy past two weeks! Work has been taking it's toll on me (not that I'm not loving it!), but a week ago I got to take my lovely mom to Disney for a mini-weekend-vaca. It was awesome. And BTW, Epcot is a thousand times better than Magic Kingdom. Don't hate.

But besides that, the point of this post is to brighten up your dreary beginning of the work/school week, with what I like to call my 'Monday Lust List.' What is this, you ask? A list of things I've been lusting over. Duh. Just as a small FYI, I am not saying I can afford all of the items below, hence the word "lust." I do spend an unhealthy amount of  time (and saliva) drooling over them though.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats
What's better than flats that look like a cute little mouse? Throwing some gold sharp studs on them and going from cute to badass. I'm in love. They also have them sans-studs and in a variety of colors!

Prada Baroque Sunglasses
I'm a little obsessed with these. They're so weird and I've never tried them on so they might look ridiculous on my face, but I don't care. They're b-e-a-utiful. They're also a tad expensive (around $290). 


La Mer Collections Paris Rain Wrap Watch
Ever since I bought my first La Mer watch a few months ago, I've been hooked. I love the print of this specific watch. And made with leather for under $100? It's a steal.

Case-Mate Tortoiseshell Case
I've been eyeing this delicate baby for a while now. It's $40. Tortoiseshell is so chic.

That's all for now my little munchkins. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment