Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beauty Wishlist

I admit I'm not the type of girl that wears a lot of make up. My everyday makeup consists of: concealer (which I only dab under my eyes, not my entire face), gloss, mascara, and blush. Sometimes I'll add in eyeliner  if I'm not lazy, which is a once a week occurence. I do like buying make up though, even though I only go all out on nights that I'm going clubbing or for a special event. And these are the beauties I've currently been eyeing.



1 Tarte Natural beauty cheek stain - I really want to try a cheek stain since I've heard they're longer lasting than powdered blush. I just loved the color of this one from TARTE. Judging from the reviews, it also comes off very natural and the product's easy to use.

2 NYX Mood Lipgloss - Mood lipgloss? You've already won over my inner child with this one! The concept is similar to those old school (are the 90's old school now?) mood rings you used to wear in elementary school. Except instead of your lips changing to every color of the rainbow, the gloss actually changes to the perfect shade of pink to suit your skintone. Totally want this! I can never find the perfect shade of pink lipstick/gloss for me!

3 Sephora Collection retractable waterproof eyeliner - I love eyeliner. It's one of the few make up staples I use everyday. The problem is that I only buy the cheap ones from convenience stores...and they end up rubbing off in less than two hours. So since I trust Sephora's products, I really want to try out their waterproof eyeliner collection. My faves are the shades Glitter Copper and Black.

4 Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - Ok, it's really hard for someone like me, with pinstraight hair, to get those sexy I-just-came-from-the-beach waves. Just to get curls in my hair I have to soak my hair in hairspray...and then after four hours my hairs flat again. So after reading all of the great reviews for this surf spray from Bumble & Bumble, I have got to get my hands on it and try it out.

5 Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder - Two words: leopard print. That's the only reason I want to buy it. Yes, I'm ridiculous.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment