Friday, July 29, 2011

Put Some Glitter On It

There's a current nail polish obsession I'm having right now. And it revolves around glitter, glitter, glitter. Lately I've been painting my nails in a matte color and then painting one nail on each hand with glitter.

Img source: http://www.luuux.com/design/one-nail-glitter-nailpolish

...say whaaat girlfriend?

My aunt looked at me like I absolutely lost my mind. Like, "Honey bunch, did you forget to put glitter on the rest of your nails?" Other people have been more appreciative. By other people I mean my cousin and her best friend. But her best friend was drunk when she told me she loved it...so I'm not sure if that really counts.


But I digress. I've seen this 'nail trend' on several blogs and I'm digging it! I already like painting my nails in crazy colors (Taxi yellow anyone?), so why not step it up a notch? Currently rocking light grey nail polish with the nail of my ring fingers in silver sparkles. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment