Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stop Right There: W.T.Fur?!

Everyone who knows me well knows that I am in love with Christian Louboutin - with the shoes, not him (even though I would marry him too for being such a fashion genius). I adore Christian Louboutin. I worship Christian Louboutin. Ever since I was a sophomore in high school I made a promise to myself that my first paycheck when I get a REAL job will go towards a beautiful pair of black Louboutin pumps. Who needs to eat for a month? Not me!

So being the shopaholic and fashion obsessed freak that I am, I'm constantly browsing new shoe collections every season. That's when I came across these today:


WTF. Why? Who thought this was a fabulous idea? It reminds me of my cats paw. And as much as I adore my cats, I don't want to look like them. I'm pretty sure this shoe, which is called "Alex" BTW, will be selling like hotcakes nonetheless. Maybe Mr. Louboutin is testing to see just how crazy his loyal fans are? I for one, will pass on these. Meow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so creative,
    followin' for sure.


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    my blog. tell me what do you think, I really wanna know someone's so fashionable's thinking
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow fashionista, I will have to respectfully disagree! I love them :) If I had the money to buy these shoes, I'd surely have the money to complete the ensemble with a tan blazer, some dark skinny jeans and a blank tank.

    ReplyDelete