Friday, March 16, 2012

The Longer the Better

I used to swear that maxi skirts were the ugliest things when they first made it back into stores a few years ago. Now, I embarrassingly admit that I'm kind of obsessed with them. Maybe it's because I've seen people wearing them in ways that make them look super chic, or maybe it's just because they're all over lookbook.nu. All I know is that I want one in every color of the rainbow (except for orange and yellow - those colors can go die). Look below for some cute ways to wear 'le maxi skirt'

Black Maxi. As you know, black is fab and goes with everything. 
Pair with a plain tank top and then go crazy with colorful accessories and chunky shoes.


I am in love with this peachy-pink color. One adorable look is pairing a maxi skirt with a crop top. Depending on how short the top is, you can show just an inch or two of skin, which is super sexy!


Now if you're not afraid to get a little funky, wear a printed maxi with a bandeau, adding a simple blazer on top. Uber chic.

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of maxi-skirts. They're tres chic, uber comfy, and very versatile! However, I've got a lot of junk in the trunk and am rockin' the curves so they don't look as flattering on me as they would on you!

    PS: The fembot is back!! Glad to see it :)

    ReplyDelete