Friday, May 18, 2012

Mint Fever


When I was a toddler I went through this phase where I was obsessed with carrots. I would eat them every day as if they were my only source of life. I ate them so much the palms of my hands started to turn orange. Is this how Oompa Loompas were created?

Anyways, I’m facing a similar dilemma now in my (young) adult life. Except now it’s with mint. Not the mints you can eat, but the color! I’m on a mint craze. I know it’s one of the hot colors this season, but this is borderline unhealthy. If I find something in mint, I gotta have it. It just possesses this magical quality that can make the blandest object look ultra chic. Case in point:

Haha, no I’m just kidding. These will never be chic.
And if you actually thought they were for one split second, you need to reevaluate your life.


So for all you mint obsessed freaks like me, here’s some mintspiration for you:



Mint clutch from ASOS

I'd be lying to you if I told you I didn't already own this

Wrap dress from Tobi. Yes please!

I love the shade of these jeans. Paige Denim.

Aldo Shoes. Can you be mine?

Anybody else need a mint intervention ASAP? Or am I the only psycho out here?

No comments:

Post a Comment