Wednesday, January 11, 2012

La Mer, You Can Have My Soul

First of all, a belated Happy New Year to my little spider monkeys all across the interweb! I have been so lazy on updating this blog, I apologize. I've just recently been bombarded with work at my internship and also spending most of my free time looking for a big girl job. Wish me luck!

Anyways, I would like to dedicate this post to my new obsession: La Mer. How have I not realized the  beauty of their watches before? La Mer specializes in watches and they have this amazing portion of their site where you can cuztomize and order your own watch. I. Am. In. Love. And this love is centered toward an aqua blue leather wrap watch. Behold, my creation:

And it's only $135...that, my friend, is an amazing deal for neverending happiness.


Unfortunately, I am on a job search. So no matter how much of an super deal it is, I am going to behave myself (GRRR) and not spend my money. However, as soon as I do get a full-time job, I can guarantee I'm going to be like a little kid in a candy store picking out my customized beauty. Maybe, just maybe, I'll even create two of them...oh snap, things just got intense.

I leave you with some more eye candy - eat your heart out Brad Pitt - of some more customizable watches you can make on La Mer's site: www.lamercollections.com/customize

Umm, can you say, "Delicious"?


All black and sexy.


And for those gold-loving ladies, ta-da!

1 comment: